One and a half Hass avocado
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, chopped
- One tablespoons of chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped cucumber
- 2 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tsp Caesar dressing
- One tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt, in order to taste
How to make Easy Stuffed Avocado Salad
- Cut the avocado into 2 halves and take away the actual hole. Arranged both halves on the dish.
- In a little mixing bowl, mix with each other the egg, red pepper, cucumber, olives and Caesar dressing. Stir in the Parmesan and period to taste along with salt.
- Spoon the actual salad equally between the two avocado halves, filling up the hole as well as mounding it.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Stuffed Avocado Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serving