Easy Creamy Potato Salad Ingredients
2 large new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons green pepper finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives slivered
- 2 small green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
How to make Easy Cream Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in their jacket until just tender.
- Cool until it can be handled then peel and dice into a bowl.
- Stir oil, vinegar and salt together and pour over hot potato tossing lightly.
- Cool completely then add celery, green pepper, pimento, olives and onion.
- Stir mayonnaise and cottage cheese together then add to salad and toss lightly.
- Cottage Cheese Potato Salad recipe is ready to serve.