Easy Arugula Salad Ingredients
4 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
How to make Easy Arugula Salad
- In a large plastic bowl with a lid, combine arugula, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, oil, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix.
- Divide salad onto plates, and top with slices of avocado.
- Easy Arugula Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min