Easy Apple Avocado Salad Ingredients:
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into cubes
- 1 large avocado – peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Incorporate celery and avocado together in a pan.
- Stir fresh lemon juice as well as honies jointly inside a independent dish; drizzle around oranges and also grape. Dust nutmeg over greens and also fold right up until uniformly combined. Chill until chilled, no less than 30 minutes. Assist cold.