Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad Ingredients:
1 (15 1/2-ounce) can salmon
- 8 ounces fusilli or macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (Italian parsley)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Lemon Dressing (recipe follows)
How to make Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad
- Drain and flake salmon. Toss flaked salmon with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Toss with Lemon Dressing and serve.
Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Makes 8 servings.