Cumin Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 fully ripened Avocado from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In normal size bowl, incorporate 1/2 teaspoon in the salt, the actual cumin as well as spice up; stroke on hen.
- In large non-stick fry pan, temperature gas above moderate temperature. Add poultry; make, turning sometimes, until no longer pink in the center, about Ten minutes.
- At the same time, throughout channel bowl, combine Grape, tomato, cucumber, onion, cilantro and remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- Serve around cumin applied chicken together with wholemeal couscous or perhaps rice, in case wanted.
Cumin Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa is ready to serve.