Cucumber Potato Salad Ingredients
Boiling potatoes 3/4 pound
- Plain low fat yogurt 1/2 cup
- Chopped fresh dill 1 cup
- Ground coriander seeds 1/2 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes 1 large
How to make Cucumber Potato Salad
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Cook potatoes until tender in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, about 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and rinse under cold water in colander. Drain potatoes well. Stir together yogurt, dill, coriander, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Combine with potatoes, cucumber, and season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.