Crunchy Romaine Strawberry Salad Ingredients
1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
How to make Crunchy Romaine Strawberry Salad
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use. Break noodles into small pieces. In a skillet, saute noodles and walnuts in butter for 8-10 minutes or until golden; cool.
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce; shake well. Just before serving combine the romaine, onions, strawberries and noodle mixture in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
- Crunchy Romaine Strawberry Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:30 Min