- Corn, boiled 2 cups
- French beans, boiled 100 gm
- Celery, finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Capsicum, chopped 1/2 cup
- Spring onion, chopped 1 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Almonds, roasted and crushed 50 gm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the corn, french beans, celery, capsicum and spring onion.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a separate pan.
- Pour this mixture over the mixed vegetables and corn chill in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, sprinkle the almonds over it.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Serves: As Desired