Crunchy Apple Cinnamon and Pear Salad with Truvia Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable, plus
- 1 teaspoon Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal® kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil
- 2 cups celery, chopped diagonally
- 2 cups apples, Granny Smith or Braeburn, unpeeled and julienne sliced
- 2 cups pears, Bosc, peeled and julienne sliced
- Assemble all elements.
- Inside a mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, Truvia® natural sweetener, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- While whisking, drizzle in oil until combined.
- Inside a separate bowl, place celery, apple, and pears.
- Pour cinnamon salad dressing over fruits and celery toss to combine.
Crunchy Apple Cinnamon and Pear Salad with Truvia Recipe is ready to serve.