2 packages Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (One mug)
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- One and a half hard-cooked egg, sliced, in the event that desired
- Paprika, in the event that desired
How to make Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 filled with boiling water. Gently boil uncovered Twelve moments, stirring from time to time. Deplete pasta; wash with chilly water. Shake to drain nicely.
- In large dish, stir with each other seasoning mixes (through salad mix), mayonnaise, mustard, let’s eat some onions and celery. Stir in pasta as well as chopped eggs till evenly covered. Take with hard-cooked egg pieces and paprika.
Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 16 to 20 servings