Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 cups seedless grapes
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 8 ounces fat-free strawberry cream cheese
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free pretzels, broken
How to make Cream Cheese Fruit Salad
- Combine the pears, apples, bananas, strawberries and grapes. Add lemon juice and toss.
- Blend together the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; add the fruit and pretzels. Fold together. Serve immediately with a dollop of lite whipped topping or refrigerate until chilled.
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:20 Min