Cranberry Salad Mold Ingredients
2 (3 ounce) packages cranberry flavored gelatin mix
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
How to make Cranberry Salad Mold
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in cranberry juice. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped topping until blended. Fold into the gelatin mixture. Fold in walnuts, celery and cranberries.
- Pour into a 3-qt. ring mold coated with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate.
- Cranberry Salad Mold Recipe recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:20 Min