Christmas Broccoli Salad Ingredients
4 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- Dash pepper
How to make Christmas Broccoli Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Christmas Broccoli Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min