Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Salad Ingredients
4 cups packaged broccoli coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 large tangerines, seedless, peeled and segments divided
- 9 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 cup radish, sliced
- 1/3 cup tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
How to make Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Salad
- 1Place broccoli slaw, tangerines, chicken and radishes in a large salad bowl; set aside.2Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat.3Yields 2 cups per serving.
- Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time:15 mins