8 to 10 ounces Cooked Vermicelli, drain and rinse in cold water
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 2 grilled chicken breasts,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into pieces and cooked until crisp-tender
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 8-ounce can Sliced Water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup Carrots,cut into lengthwise
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, snipped
How to make Chicken Salad:
- In a small bowl, combine, mayonnaise, plain yogurt, sugar, soy sauce, and ground ginger.
- In large serving bowl toss vermicelli with chicken pieces, red bell pepper, slivered almonds, water chestnuts, carrots, and cucumber.
- Stir in vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Chicken Salad is ready to serve.