2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey, a healthy drizzle
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole celery heart, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10-ounce box) frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small to medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
How to make Celery Succotash Salad
- In a medium tank, put together the mustard, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar in that case take around extra-virgin olive oil and year or so the particular attire along with salt and pepper. Create the particular celery, carrots, corn, chick peas, zucchini, don’t forget the onions, and thyme. Toss to incorporate your greens and regulate salt and pepper, to taste.
- Celery Succotash Salad recipe is ready to serve.