Carrot Pineapple Salad Ingredients
2 large carrot peeled shopping list
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- 2 medium apples cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 large stalks of celery chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans chopped shopping list
- 20 maraschino cherries cut into quarters shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- mayonnaise to taste shopping list
How to make Carrot Pineapple Salad
- Using a large bowl grate the carrot on the large side of grater.
- Add pineapple and remaining ingredients and mix well.
Carrot Pineapple Salad is ready to serve.
Serves : 12