1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Three cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Two tablespoons store bought raspberry vinaigrette
- One tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- (optionally available) sliced red onion
How to make Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Place walnuts in sugar in a small skillet more than moderate heat mixing continuously as well as prepare with regard to 3-5 minutes or until sugar dissolves as well as becomes a caramel colour. Pour mixture onto light weight aluminum aluminum foil in a single layer as well as allow cool.
- While walnuts tend to be air conditioning, location mixed greens, Gorgonzola, dried cranberries, raspberry vinaigrette, vinegar, and olive oil inside a big bowl as well as throw.
- Break cooled candied walnuts in to items and add to salad. Throw again to include as well as serve.
Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings