Broccoli Coleslaw Ingredients
1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed, seasoning packet
- 1 large head fresh broccoli, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
How to make Broccoli Coleslaw
- In a small bowl combine oil, vinegar, sugar and the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles. Mix well and refrigerate at least one hour before serving, or overnight.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, green onions and sunflower seeds. Crush ramen noodles and stir in. Pour dressing over salad about 10 minutes before
Broccoli Coleslaw is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 15 Min