Blueberry Salsa Salad Ingredients
2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 medium red apple, diced
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 ounce) package spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to make Blueberry Salsa Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, apple, orange, onion and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, apple juice, sugar, oil and salt; drizzle over fruit mixture and toss to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide salad greens among six serving plates. Using a slotted spoon, arrange blueberry salsa over greens. Drizzle with dressing left in bowl. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Blueberry Salsa Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:30 Min