Basic Coleslaw Ingredients
- Medium green cabbage
- red onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 1/2 cups Mayo
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbs celery Seed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Basic Coleslaw
- Shred Cabbage
- Grate onions and carrots and combine with the cabbage.
- In a separate bowl mix the Mayo, Yogurt, Lemon Juice, and the vinegar.
- Season with the celery seed and salt and pepper.
- Combine the dressing with the cabbage, carrots, and onion and mix well.
- If a little thin, add a little more mayo.
- Refrigerate at least an hour or two, overnight is better.
Basic Coleslaw is ready to serve.