Banana Split Salad Ingredients
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
How to make Banana Split Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts.
- Banana Split Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min