Baby Zucchini Salad Ingredients
5 baby zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 leaves fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons smoked olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Baby Zucchini Salad
- Toss the zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and basil together in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the mixture and toss again to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Baby Zucchini Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min