1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin, or white wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup julienned snap peas
- 1/2 cup julienned green onions
- 15 wonton skins, fried
- Peanuts, for garnish
How to make Asian Slaw
- In a small big pot put 2 tablespoons olive oil, ginger and garlic, frivolously saute until frivolously brown. Put brown sugar, soy sauce, along with mirin. Saute for 5 a matter of minutes and take off coming from warm. Any time interesting take around olive oil, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar.
- Mixture almost all greens within a tank and also chuck by using dressing.
- Garnish with crushed wontons and nuts.
- Asian Slaw recipe is ready to serve.