- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Two tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 bag (Sixteen ounces) coleslaw mix
- One and a half may (11 oz .) mandarin orange segments, drained
- One and a half little jicama (about One pound), peeled and reduce into 1/2-inch cubes (Two cups)
- 1/2 cup nuts
How to make Asian Coleslaw
- In small bowl, mix just about all dressing ingredients along with cable take till sleek.
- In big dish, toss coleslaw mix, orange segments as well as jicama. Throw along with dressing. Spread with peanuts.
Asian Coleslaw is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 to 15 servings