American Fruit Salad Ingredients:
2 cups plain yogurt, or dairy sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pound natural or tropical trail mix, (nuts, dried fruits, coconut)
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 pears, cored and sliced
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
How to make American Fruit Salad
- Combine yogurt, honey and spices in small bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Pour dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly. Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours. Toss before serving.
- American Fruit Salad is ready to serve.