Amazing Mexican Quinoa Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Mix quinoa, pinto beans, kidney beans, corn, red-colored onion, brown grain, red-colored bell pepper, and cilantro together inside a glass or plastic container having a lid.
- Whisk essential olive oil, vinegar, chili powder, garlic clove, salt, pepper, and red pepper cayenne together inside a bowl pour over quinoa mixture and toss to coat. Cover bowl having a lid and refrigerate until tastes blend, a minimum of 2 hrs. Stir again before serving.
Amazing Mexican Quinoa Salad Recipe is ready to serve.