2 cups figs dried
- 1 whole pineapple, fresh fresh
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cups coconut toasted flaked
- 1 x mint sprigs (optional)
How to make Aloha Salad
- Slice dried figs. Piece pineapple in to fifty percent; scoop away middle; reduce into bite-size chunks. Deplete oranges.
- Arrange figs, pineapple chunks and oranges in pineapple shells. Whip cream; mix in sugar as well as avocado (book some coconut for topping, if preferred). Spoon over fresh fruits.
- Take along with fresh peppermint, if preferred.
Aloha Salad is ready to serve.