Almond Strawberry Salad Ingredients
3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
How to make Almond Strawberry Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, honey and sugar; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Almond Strawberry Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min