- Eggs, beaten 2
- Hot garlic sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped 6
- Chinese salt 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Capsicums, finely chopped 3 large, remove seeds and pith
- Spring onions, finely chopped 5, use green part only
- Cabbage, finely chopped 1 1/2 teacups
- Basmati rice, boiled 3 teacups, spread out in a tray
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with the two sauces, seasonings and green chillies. In a saucepan, heat oil. Add egg mixture and mix well on medium heat for a while. Add all vegetables, fry on high heat for a minute.
- Add boiled rice, mix well and cover with lid. Leave on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes