- Sela Rice ½ kg
- Prawns ½ kg
- Spring Onion (White part) 2-3
- Crushed Red Chili 1 tsp
- Oyster Sauce 1-2 tbsp
- Red Curry Paste 1 tbsp
- Fish Sauce 1 tbsp
- Basil 1 pinch
- Fresh Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 5-6
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onion for garnish
How to make: Thai Prawn Rice
- Require a ½ kg of sela rice wash it and wash them back and soak it for two-three hours then hard boil it.
- strain it while keeping aside.
- Now have a cooking pan add 2-3 tbsp of oil, het it and add 2 tbsp of chopped garlic then add ½ kg of fry and prawns, for 1-2 minutes then remove it the prawns.
- Now add 2-3 chopped spring onions(white part), add 1 tbsp of red curry paste, 5-6 green chilies, boost taste salt, 1-2 tbsp of oyster sauce, 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tbsp of fish sauce mix it well add again the ½ kg of fried prawns , 1 pinch of basil and ½ kg of hard boiled sela rice mix it well.
- Once the rice is prepared remove it within a serving platter and garnish with spring onions and serve it.
- Thai prawn rice is ready to serve, hot.