Home / Rice / Rice Pudding For Kids Recipe
Rice Pudding For Kids Recipe
Rice Pudding For Kids Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound long grain white rice, cooked (still warm)
- 1 quart milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk (additional)
- 1/2 cup raisins
How to make Rice Pudding For Kids:
- Add the milk to the warm rice, mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Mix well.
- Melt teaspoon of butter, add 1/4 cup milk. Heat through but do not boil.
- Place rice mixture in an oven safe dish and pour butter-milk mixture on top.
- Bake at 350F and bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
Tags kids pudding rice