Rice Khichu Recipe
Rice Khichu Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta) (chawal ka atta)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) (jeera)
- 2 to 3 green chillies , finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp papad khar
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Rice Khichu:
- Combine the cumin seeds, green chillies, oil and salt with 1½ cups of hot water in a non-stick pan. Boil the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the papad khar and the rice flour and cook on a slow flame (while stirring continuously so that lumps do not form) till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (approx. 4 to 5 minutes).
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each portion into an even sized round. Press the centre of each khichu round, using your thumb to make an indentation.
- Serve hot with oil or green chutney.
- RECIPE SOURCE : Snacks Under 10 Minutes
Tags khichu rice