Rice Bread Recipe
Rice Bread Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cups white rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon egg substitute
- 1/2 cup dry milk powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
How to make Rice Bread:
- To help insure success have all ingredients at room temperature before proceeding. Combine the white rice flour, brown rice flour, xanthan gum, and salt. Mix very well. The flours need to be completely combined.
- Combine the gelatin, sugar, egg replacer, milk powder, beaten eggs, vinegar and oil. Beat until well combined.
- Combine the flour mixture, egg mixture and yeast together and beat well. A standup mixture works best for this. Add tepid water to dough if mixture is to dry. The dough should be somewhere between a normal bread dough consistency and a batter.
- Pour into greased 9×5 inch bread pan and allow to rise in a warm, still place until doubled in bulk. Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) until crust is a light to medium brown. Cool ten minutes in the pan, then to room temperature outside the pan before slicing.
Tags bread rice