Several teaspoons olive oil
- Some tablespoons sour cream
- Four ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- A couple of cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (07 oz) bottle salsa
- A pair of cups cooked white rice
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breast halves, cooked as well as diced
How to make Leftover rice recipe
- In your fry pan, high temperature oil through carrier warmth. Saute mushrooms.
- Combine mushrooms, sour cream, cheese, salsa, rice, plus chicken. Set up any greased cookie sheet food.
- Bake at Three hundred fifty certifications Y (175 college diplomas H) to get 26 to help 30 mins.
Leftover rice recipe is ready to serve.