Home / Rice / Kachi Chicken Biryani Recipe
Kachi Chicken Biryani Recipe
Kachi Chicken Biryani Ingredients:
- 1 kg Chicken
- 400 gms. Rice (basmati)
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 nos. Onion(medium)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilies(powdered)
- 1 no. Garlic(whole)
- 2 nos. Ginger(small)
- 4 nos. Cloves
- 5 nos. Cardamom
- 2 nos. Bay leaves
- 2 nos. Cinnamon(sticks)
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 6 nos. Green Chilies(chopped)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- bunch Saffron
How to make Kachi Chicken Biryani:
- Fry the onions to golden brown and keep aside. Prepare a mixture of yoghurt,garlic,ginger,red chilli powder,salt,greenchillies and oil.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture prepared above for atleast 3hours
- Take a separate vessel and boil the rice along with cinnamon,cloves, bayleaves,cardamum and salt till the rice is halfed cooked.
- In a big pot spread one layer each of rice and marinated chicken.
- on the top put the remaining fried onions and green chopped chillies and some oil.
- Sprinkle the saffron powder mixed with milk 2 or 3 places on top of rice.
- Cover the pot tightly and put something heavy on it.
- Initially cook on high flame for 5-6 min , later simmer and continue cooking for another 30 minutes..
- Biryani is ready… serve hot with raiyta yuummmmm…..
Tags Biryani chicken chicken biryani Kachi