Kabli Chana Pulao Recipe
Kabli Chana Pulao Ingredients:
- 1½ cup Basmati rice
- 1 cup chickpeas (channa)
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf (tej patta)
- 4 cloves
- 4 cardamoms
- 4 black peppers
How to make Kabli Chana Pulao:
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours and pressure-cook for 15 minutes.
- Heat ghee in pressure cooker and add the spices and onion.
- When onion is light brown, add the chickpeas.
- Sauté for a while and then add rice.
- Add 1½ cups water and pressure-cook for 5 min.
- Serve hot, along with raita
Tags chana Channa Pulao Kabli pulao
Shahjahani Biryani is encouraged from Mughal dishes. Marinade poultry makes a mouthwatering preference together almonds and pistachio serve with raita and salad.