Hearty Spanish Rice Bake Ingredients
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 mug well chopped onion
- 1/4 mug sliced eco-friendly bell pepper
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with eco-friendly chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 mug water
- 3/4 mug lengthy-grain white rice
- 1/2 mug chile sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced up black color olives, or perhaps to style
- 2 tablespoons sliced up jalapeno peppers, or to style (optionally available)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon brownish sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 crunch ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, separated
- 2 tablespoons cut fresh cilantro
- Preheat stove to 375 diplomas F (190 levels C).
- Warmth a big skillet around medium-high heating. Cook and mixonion and beef, and green bell pepper in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 a few minutes; strain and discard grease.
- Mix beef mixture, diced tomato plants with eco-friendly chile peppers,rice and water, chile sauce, olives, jalapeno peppers,garlic and salt, light brown sugar, ground cumin, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper with each other in a big container above medium sized-low heating.
- Provide beef-rice combination to your simmer, stirring sometimes, till types mix, about 30 a few minutes. Blend in 1 glass Cheddar cheese. Move blend to your 2 1/2 quart casserole plate and hit down securely. Best with leftover 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven right up until cheese is melted and bubbling, 10 to 15 a few minutes. Best with cut cilantro.
Hearty Spanish Rice Bake is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings