Gucchi Pulao Recipe
Gucchi Pulao Ingredients:
- sunflower oil – 4 tsp
- mushrooms sliced – 150 gm
- Basmati rice washed and drained – 300g
- Hot water – 600 ml
- salt to taste
How to make Gucchi Pulao:
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add the mushrooms.
- Fry until they turn dark.
- Add the rice and fry until it is translucent and shiny.
- Pour in the water add salt and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat cover partially and simmer until the rice is fluffy and dry.
- The mushrooms will rise to the top so gently fold them into the rice with a fork.
Tags Gucchi pulao