Green Peas Rice Recipe
Green Peas Rice Ingredients:
- 2 Cups uncooked long grain rice
- 2 Cup green peas, shelled
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Inch piece ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 Medium onions chopped
- 2 Inch cinnamon stick
- 4-1/2 Cups water
- Salt to taste
How to make Microwave Green Peas Rice:
- Place butter in a microwave-safe large deep bowl on high mode for about 30 seconds until it melts.
- Combine green chillies, ginger, cinnamon and onions with it.
- Microwave uncovered over high power for 3 minutes till the onions are transparent.
- Add the rice, green peas, water and salt to it and mix well.
- Microwave covered on high mode for about 12 minutes until all the water evaporates and the rice grains are tender but firm.
- Now separate the rice grains with the fork lightly to fluff them up.
Tags green peas rice