Curd Rice Recipe
Curd Rice Ingredients:
- 3 cups Plain Curd
- 6 cups Uncooked Rice
- 1 twig Curry Leaf (Kadipatta)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2-3 Dry Red Chilies
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Curd Rice:
- Wash rice, put it in a pressure cooker and cook it till done.
- Take a small pan and put some oil into it. Heat the oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chilies into it. Cook till the chilies are almost black.
- While stirring, add curd and salt to it.
- Now, add the cooked rice to the curd mixture and mix them well.
- Garnish the rice with coriander leaves.
- Curd Rice is ready to serve.
Tags curd rice