Home / Rice / Chinioti Sada Pulao Recipe
Chinioti Sada Pulao Recipe
Chinioti Sada Pulao Ingredients
- 4 cups + 1/2 cup + 3 cups Water
- 3 teaspoon Ginger/ Garlic
- 1 kilogram Mutton
- 3 teaspoon Salt
- 8 10 small Green Chillies
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilly powder
- 2 Black Cardamoms
- 6 Dried Plums soaked
- 10 Black Peppercorns
- 3 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cloves
- Oil 1/2 cup
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 2 large Onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon White Cumin seeds
- 1 kilogram Rice washed and soaked for 30 minutes
How to make Chinioti Sada Pulao
- In a pot put 4 cups of water, meat, green chillies, cardamoms, black pepper corns, cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds, ginger/ garlic, salt , red chilly powder and dried plums.
- Cover the pot and cook till the meat is tender.
- Add the tomatoes. In another pot, heat the oil, and fry the onions till they are brown then add 1/2 a cup of water and set aside.
- When the meat is tender, add it to the brown onions, stir and cook for a few minutes till the oil separates.
- Add 3 cups of water and any stock that remains.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add salt and the drained rice.
- Cook for 10 15 minutes.
- After the water dries let it simmer for 10 minutes on slow fire.