Chicken Khichri Pulao
Chicken Khichri Pulao Ingredients:
- Moong Daal half cup
- Rice (soaked) half kg
- Oil half cup
- Curry Leaves 2 sticks
- Brown Onions half cup
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp heaped
- Green Chilies (sliced) 4
- Mixed Whole spices 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Tomatoes (chopped) 2
- Chicken (boiled) 1/2 kg
How to make: Chicken Khichri Pulao
- Heat oil, add curry leaves, onion fry till light golden add chopped garlic, green chilies.
- Cumin seeds, whole spices, cook well till oil is available in tops, then add chicken.
- Fry well add water cover and cook till boiling.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, soaked daal and rice cook, mixture and cover till done.
- Chicken Khichri Pulao is ready to serve hot.
Tags khichri pulao