Home / Rice / Chicken Dum Pukht Biryani Recipe
Chicken Dum Pukht Biryani Recipe
Chicken Dum Pukht Biryani Ingredients:
- 1 kg mutton
- 4-5 ilaichi
- 4-5 sliced medium onions
- 7-10 whole red peppers
- 1/2 kg yoghurt
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 and 1/2 tsp saltClick to find more about salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tbsp garlicClick to find more about garlic paste
How to make Chicken Dum Pukht Biryani:
- Put mutton, oil, onionClick to find more about onion, and red chillis in pan.
- Mix garam masala in yoghurt and pour over meat mixture.
- Cook (uncovered) on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add saltClick to find more about salt, ilaichi and garlicClick to find more about
- garlic paste.
- Seal the pan and lid with flour (if not using pressure cooker), and cook on very low
- heat for 45 minutes.
- If water has not dried, cook on high heat till it does and only thick gravy is left.
- Do not stir hard.
- Serve garnished with corriander.
Tags Biryani chicken chicken biryani dum Pukht