Home / Rice / Chicken Anardana Biryani Recipe
Chicken Anardana Biryani Recipe
Chicken Anardana Biryani Ingredients:
- Chicken 2 (1 kilogram each). Keep one chicken whole and make cuts on it
- Rice 2 cup (boiled with yellow food color)
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Pepper (powder) 1 tablespoon ground nut (finely cut) ½ cup
- Anardana 1 small (pomegranate Anar)
- Pomegranate juice 2 cup
- Brown sugar 4 tablespoon
- Cinnamon 2 (half inch) sticks
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 cup
How to make Chicken Anardana Biryani
- Wash and clean the chicken. Dry it and marinate with salt for 5 minutes. In a deep pan heat oil. Place chicken in the oil and fry until brown. In the same pan add onion and fry it until golden brown. In a separate pan add cinnamon.
- Pomegranate juice, groundnut, brown sugar and cook. When the mixture thickens and to it chicken and a cup of water. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes until chicken is tender. Keep stirring when water is finished stir and fry the chicken with ingredients. In a serving dish take out rice and pour on top Anardana then place chicken.
- Sprinkle lemon and groundnuts as garnish and serve hot.
Tags anardana Biryani chicken chicken biryani