Home / Rice / Boti Masala Biryani Recipe
Boti Masala Biryani Recipe
Boti Masala Biryani Ingredients
- 1/4 cup oil or ghee
- 1 tablespoon juliennes of Ginger
- 1/2 cup Onions sliced
- Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilly powder
- Mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 5 Cloves
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Ginger/ Garlic
- 1 Cinnamon stick 2?
- 6 tablespoon Yogurt whipped
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Yellow food coloring diluted in 1/2 cup water
- 500 gramss Beef undercut cubed
- 1 tablespoon of Water
- Rice boiled 1/2 kilogram
How to make Boti Masala Biryani
- Heat the oil. Fry the onions till they are translucent.
- Add the red chilly powder turmeric powder, salt, and ginger / garlic. Stir and fry till the oil separates.
- Add the yogurt, tomatoes, beef and water.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the beef is tender. Remove the pot from the heat. Put in the juliennes of ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and yellow food coloring.
- Add the rice on top along with the additional oil.
- Cover the pot and return to heat.
- Simmer over a low heat for 10 15 minutes.
Tags Biryani boti masala