Bengali Fish Biryani Ingredients:
- Fish cut into slice 750 grams
- Green Chilies (soil) 10
- Ginger (ground) 2 inch piece
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Brown Red onion half cup
- Tomatoes (sliced) 2
- Cumin Seeds 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds ½ tsp
- Curry Simply leaves 20
- Salt 2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Dried Apricots 10 – 12
- Mint Leaves 15
- Coriander Leaves 2 – 3 tbsp
- Rice half kg boiled with 2 tbsp salt
- Whole milk half cup
- Saffron 1 tsp
- Yellow-colored Color a crunch
- Oil half glass
How to make Bengali Fish Biryani
- Marinate sea food with green chilies, ginger garlic, turmeric ,chili powder and salt for 30 min.
- Heat oils add mustard seed products cumin and curry leaf, add dark brown onion with piece tomatoes cook until tender, add within the marinated fish fry for 10 mins, turning the fish after 5 minutes.
- Put a lyre of boil rice in a pan.
- Top with seafood masala, cover with dried apricot, sliced leave remaining rice, sprinkle milk with kewra and color, dot with 2 tbsp ghee and topped with species of fish pieces, cook on dum for 15 min.
- Bengali Fish Biryani is ready to serve hot, with raita or plain yogurt.