Tandoori mutton mince pizza Recipe
Tandoori mutton mince pizza Ingredients:
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g mutton mince
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1/3 cup plain natural yogurt
- 2/3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 20g baby spinach leaves, shredded
- lemon wedges, to serve
How to make Tandoori mutton mince pizza:
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough out to form two 35cm x 15cm bases. Place bases on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon yogurt.
- Sprinkle cheese over bases. Top with mince mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bases are crisp. Sprinkle with spinach. Drizzle with remaining yogurt. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tags mince mutton pizza tandoori