- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Top with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Preparation Time: 25 min